The ANDE Tournament Inshore series of spinning rods are premiere products designed to get the absolute best performance, sensitivity and durability from light, powerful high modulus graphite construction blanks with precision designed actions and tapers. This results in higher performance and energy efficiency with a wide range of line tests and lure weights. Ultimate sensitivity and energy loading are natural characteristics of this modern, high tech material without adding unnecessary weight.
These rods are ideal for all medium to heavy duty casting, jigging and bait fishing applications along the coast. Full length, blank-through-handle tapers are the result of stringent "on the water" testing by sport anglers around the world. Graphite and stainless steel cushioned reel seats are mounted with premium cork grips for light weight and comfort. Tough high gloss epoxy coated wraps mount ultra hard, wear free, Silicon Carbide ring guides in black stainless steel frames for improved casting performance and line protection.
· Exclusively available from Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products
· High modulus graphite construction
· Extreme light weight, power and sensitivity
· Full length, blank through butt design
· Highly polished, line protecting Silicon Carbide guides
· Single foot running guides with braced stripping guides
· Light weight premium cork grips with durable cork/rubber
composite butt cap
· Premium, cushioned stainless steel and graphite reel seat
· Tough, high gloss epoxy wrap finish, thread check stripes